Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mature white women with hung black studs


Guy fucks his girlfriend & a fat mature woman

Guy fucks his girlfriend & a fat mature woman

Chubby mature swallows cock in the office

Chubby mature swallows cock in the office

a date -- perhaps a drink -- and down-ticket detachment

perhaps i'm just in a shitty mood. perhaps i'm just lamenting that one day's ending cannot match that of the day before. perhaps i'm just living out my envy second by second, minute by minute. once upon a time, i read my sister's journal which really couldn't call itself a journal at all since it hi...

Read the full post from my life in words

via Blogdigger blog search for mature white women with hung black studs.

What's that? Janet Mason is going pro? Have you heard those rumors? Well, there's truth to them, but not the whole truth. Allow me to explain. Yes, I have been doing some pro scenes in L.A. recently. But have I "gone pro"? No, not in the traditional sense of the word...I still don't do adult work fo ... Info from:




CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment